Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spread the Love

hey Jon,

Anthony here. You may remember that I had a friend pick up an alaia blank for me in Encinitas. Well when I went down there to pick it up from him we also went over to the Patagonia store. When I saw that orange Bluegill in there I had to have it, So right then and there I bought it and convinced my one friend to demo the larger Bluegill and my other friend demoed the alaia. We surfed in front of the campground and had a blast. It was their first time going finless.

I just wanted you to know how much I am digging the board man. I am working up in Sequoia and Kings Canyon for the summer again. This past weekend I escaped to the central coast for a surf. I felt like I had the secret key to fun walking down the beach with that board. I got some awsome rides and I think this board is one of the most awesome surf crafts ever made.

Check out the pics, hope all is well and keep up the amasing work.
http://birdmantribe.blogspot.com/2011/07/brine-time.html

No comments:

Post a Comment